Micah Faith When She Was 5

Posted by Thess Ortinez | 4:09 AM | | 0 comments »

My eldest daughter Micah is a sweet thing to behold especially when she was in Kinder. The girl shows so much emotion on a lot of things that she's focusing her attention into. She cries when her baby sister cries and she cries more when I am crying. She has the loudest laugh whenever her father throws out some jokes to us.

She loves her Grandma so much and she told me that she could almost feel the hurt that Grandma's taking when my mother had a cataract operation. At 1 year old and a half, she was beside her grandfather when he died of stroke. She was joining us in trying to wake him up and was crying all the time as if she already understood what was happening.

Even at school, she easily pities a classmate who's in trouble or is crying. Sometimes it makes me think on how easily her emotions can be affected by anything around her. I just pray that she would grow up emotionally strong and not be a slave to her emotions. I'm asking God to make her strong in all things and that this trait of her would turn out to be a positive thing rather than a negative one.

These are some of her pictures when she was 5 years young...





0 comments