The day after Frenchesca Love was born, the pediatrician of the hospital where I gave birth to her told me that I cannot bring Love home because she was so weak, wouldn't feed on my breastmilk nor any bottled milk, and was always vomiting. The pediatrician added that Love has to stay in the hospital so that her condition can be observed.

The night before we were going out of the hospital, I and my husband prayed humbly that the Lord Jesus may touch his frail body and healed her of whatever sickness she had at the time. On the morning after, the nurse told us that the pediatrician has agreed to let us bring Love home on the condition that if there's any unnatural thing that we'll see from the baby, we should immediately bring her back to the hospital.

We brought Love home that afternoon, and whatever the problem was with her body, it was healed by the Lord as everything in her was just fine and normal for the succeeding days that followed.

Here are some pictures of Love when she was a baby...






0 comments